LA FEMME-SUR LA PLANCHE MUSIC VIDEO

Creating the music video for La Femme's track titled Sur La Planche was definitely a multi-national melting pot from Hell, and I say that meaning it was the best thing to be involved with ever. La Femme is a French band. They love baguettes and smoking cigarettes while wearing berets. Plus they make really bitchin’ music. So when I realized I was going to work with them during their American “So Frenchy Tour” I bought a beret and a striped shirt and sat with my legs crossed savoring the idea. When I decided to start the video off with a night shoot on a U.S. military base, the implications of our actions must have slipped my mind. 10 people dressed as black spies, four french nationals, a bunch of hijacked power for lights, and 2 hours of trespassing later we had ourselves a pretty eclectic set of clips to work with. Luckily we survived to shoot a couple more days, and none of them got deported which was a good thing. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO!

3 comments:

carriedrewcreative said...

Very cool and original! <3 Great job!

Unknown said...

Le Podium No. 1 -- My favorite EP of 2010. La Femme is fantastic. -- David D. Robbins Jr., Their Bated Breath

morice belza said...

best music clip ever made...nothing less